Selection and Evaluation
Murat Lojistik’s number of employees is increasingly rising in line with its rapidly growing operations. Accordingly, during the recruitment process, we determine the candidates who will best support us in our efforts to reach targets; in the following stages, in order to evaluate said candidates’ suitability for the position, our Human Resources department and department managers conduct competence-based interviews with candidates; finally, candidates are determined via the assessment of their knowledge, skills, and experiences, and placed into suitable positions.
In addition to the education and competence requirements necessary for the position, Murat Lojistik seeks the following minimum requirements in candidates applying for white-collar positions:
- University degree in related fields
- For male candidates, completion of obligatory military service
- Foreign language
- Good command of MS Office software
- Analytical thinking skills
- Ability to use reporting tools effectively
- Good team player
- Strong communication skills, ability to adapt to team dynamics
Criteria for our blue-collar positions differ depending on the job description.
All job applications submitted to Murat Lojistik are recorded in the Company database and included in the evaluation process in accordance with Privacy Act no. 6698.
- Determining need for personnel
- Advertising the position and accepting applications
- Forming a pool of candidates
- Preliminary assessment
- Human Resources and department managers interview candidates
- Assessment and evaluation
- Contacting references
- Job offer